Wednesday, October 28, 2009

These are a few of my favorite thing

These are not in order
1. Playing with my brothers
2. Petting Adelina
3. Staying up late and talking with my sisters
4. Long talks with Daddy
5. Cookie jumping in to my arms
6. Helping Mom with the Boys
7. Holding Ruth Ella
(when she's happy)
8. Visiting with the Pauls Family
9. Family Vacations
10. Reading the Bible
11. The smell of pop corn
12. Listening to music
13. Ben and Jerry's ice cream

14. Blogging and getting Comments (dose that count as one?)
15. Going to Wal*Mart
16. Playing card games with my Cousins
17. Watching the sun set
18. Laying on the hammock
19. Writing in my journal
20. Knowing the Lords love for me

5 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

Well since on of your favs were comments... I thought I had better comment:) Great List!

Love ya lots
Megan

The Pauls' Family said...

Hey Amanda,
One fo my favorite things to do is reading your blog,
Love Ya,
Missing you lots:(
Love Ker

The Pauls' Family said...

Your sweet Mands :)

Miss ya girl
Jen

Unknown said...

WHAT ABOUT ME?
Love you!

A Walk in My Flip Flops said...

Mrs Tara your on my Faviorte people list!