Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Megan

This is my good friend Megan Pauls. Her birthday was October 2nd.She is Now 16 and I wish I was with her to celebrate, but with her in Canada and me in Tennessee it was not possible. Megan is such a good friend to have she is encouraging and always has a smile on her face:) Did I mention she takes awesome pictures!?!
Left to Right
Me, Rebekah, and Megan
This was taken on our rafting trip when she and her family came down for a visit in July.


Me and Megan in March when my family and I went to Canada.

Happy Birthday Megan

I love you so much and hope you had a great birthday!

2 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

Awww..Amanda thank-you so so much this is so sweet of you:)
I love ya too...
Megan

B K Kenobi said...

yay for birthdays!

and i see that you have somme new bunnies . . . fun!