Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Driving

Well I have been driving a lot this weekend, my dad is probably the best driving teacher in the world, he is so encouraging. I am learning how to drive our 15 passenger van! It is kinda scary and I am short so I have to sit up tall. But my dad says if you can drive this you can drive anything. I was driving home from some friends of ours house and William was in the back just talking away and someone said something about my driving skills. William said is Mana driving? Madison said yes, then William said shes doing a good job. So at least He thinks I'm doing a good job.

Well I have sad news. I gave Hedan away yesterday. It was a hard thing to do but He just was not good with the boys or me. So I gave him to a breeder the same breeder were I got Adelina. So he is in a better place. If you our wondering why did you get a rabbit if you are just going to get rid of it? Here is my reason, I got Hedan to breed with Adelina, because the breeder said she will die if you do not breed her before she is 6 months old. Well that's why I got Hedan but they would never breed all they did was fight, I guess I should re word that Adelina would not breed. I will miss him.

5 comments:

B K Kenobi said...

your dad is probably right about being able to drive anything if you are used to the van--i've been driving a truck for the past few days, but i am used to driving the much smaller car . . . it's scary!

also, sorry to hear about hedan. :( will you be getting another rabbit to replace him?

The Pauls' Family said...

Glad that driving is going well for u:)
(I havn't gotten the chance to yet...but hope to soon!)

So sorry that hedan didn't work out for you:(

The Pauls' Family said...

Opps...I forgot somthing:)

Missing ya'll lots and lots...
Megan

Morgan and Katie said...

You are so brave to drive a 15 passenger van. My mom would not even do it when we rented the church van for our vacation trip.

Sorry you had to give your bunny away. ~Morgan

The Pauls' Family said...

Hey,
Sorry that things didn't work out with Hedan (I know the feeling of losing a bunny). Hope that things work out with Adelina!

Oh, great job with driving!!

Love ya girl,
Jen