Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Permit

I got my permit yesterday! I was so scared I don't think I have ever prayed so hard. But every time I would get a question wrong two more would pop up that I knew from the test on the Internet. I felt like a baby because here I am stressing over a test, how gay is that? But after I passed I made sure to pray and thank the Lord for letting me pass. So that is one less thing I have to stress over, now to move on to bigger and better things. So if you live in Cleveland stay off the roads!!!!!

3 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

YAY! I still think it is funny that we both got it on the same day:)

I had the exact same feelings as you!

Unknown said...

Congrats Amanda Panda! I will be on the lookout while traveling the roads!!!

The Pauls' Family said...

Congrats Mands!!
I Miss you!!
Love ya
Jen