Wednesday, April 16, 2008

South Carolina trip

Hello,

Well, I am back I had such a good time. We got to see my Aunt Anna, Uncle Brett, my Cuz Brandon, Cuz Christina & last but not least Cuz Andrew. Well we started this grand adventure on Monday.I went with My Grandma Charlotte, Aunt Karen... well Elizabeth came too. We left around 10:00 and arrived about 5:00. Aunt Anna cooked spaghetti we ate with them, then went Christina's room and talked for 2 hours, just catching up. Then we went to the hotel. Christina stayed home from school so she can hang with us for the day. We went to see Brandon's school pictures, they were in the library. They were very good, I thought . We went over the dam it was the largest man made lake. Christina said if you go to the bottom you can see farm land and old cemeteries. Then off to the MALL, yay......... by the way there mall was the bomb. Columbia I love your MALL!!! While we were in the mall we decided to go try on PROM DRESSES cause me & Elizabeth will probably not go to a prom. (unless dad comes oh' what fun) lol! So we tried them on, when we came out this lady said did they fit alright. I said no. After that we left and went to Carolina pottery. Christina & I found a chair and laid on it the whole time. We went to there house to eat, we ate Bojangles. When we were cleaning up we noticed that Brandon did not eat his potatoes, cause he did not have a fork. lol (It's OK Brandon I would have done the same thing.) then we went to watch Christina sing. She did very good. After that we went to there apartment to talk and say our good byes., we had to leave in the morning. At 11:00am we parted from Columbia, South Carolina. We did not get home till 6:15, we ran in to some traffic in North Carolina. If you have never driven through the mountains you should.We all so taught Grandma Charlotte & Aunt Karen how to text, they are getting better. We came home to find out we were having a camp out in the back yard. We said our good byes to Grandma Charlotte & Aunt Karen. I'll tell you later how the camp out went. So good night.

No comments: