Saturday, April 19, 2008

Friday / Casting Crowns Concert!!

Hello,

Well as you know by now my Family & I are on Vacation. YAY!!! Friday was so much FUN, my brothers & I played outside from noon till 4:30pm. Cookie the family dog, was home for the week. Giselle & Pip (my guinea pigs) got to stay at the store:( You see we have a store called Great Doggie Doos. It is Grooming, Boarding, & Doggie Daycare. So we got a week off, we get 2 weeks off a year. (plus holidays) Well back to Friday... we let Cookie out of the fence, the first place she headed was the creek. The little boys have a John Deer gator jeep, Cookie loves to ride in the back. Cookie also loves to fetch the ball, the good thing is she brings the ball back. We also played wiffleball. William got so angry with Cookie, he wanted Cookie to play kitchen with him. We also got to swing for awhile before I went to go get cleaned up, for the CONCERT!!!



After I got cleaned up mom went to get us Chick~fil~A, I love Chick~fil~A. We left about 6:15pm Elizabeth took a nap on the way down there. I let dad listen to some songs on the way so he would be familiar with the bands. He knew Casting Crown pretty well just not Leeland or John Waller. Elizabeth liked John Waller better then Leeland. I liked Leeland better, and Dad liked it all. It was all really good, we got home right at 11:00pm. That was my Friday!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad you had a good Friday! I love you!!!! Mom

Laurie said...

Great Blog!!

I LOVE Casting Crowns by the way! I'm glad you enjoyed them!!