Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Guinea Pig Trouble

Hello,

Well today I thought I would be nice and let Pip (my male Guinea Pig) outside, cause people have told me they like that. I will not do that again, we have a field in back of our store (were we walk dogs.) So I let Pip out of his ball and he was fine at first till he starts to RUN OFF!!! My hart was pounding so hard, thinking I would not see him again. So I started running after him, he runs pretty fast, too. He is heading for the creek so I am like freaking out. (I know the people looking at me were laughing.) I get to the creek and scoop him up, he was under some brush. I don't know if I'm going to let Giselle (my female Guinea Pig) out:-( Giselle's new nickname is Houdini, cause she knows how to get out of the plastic ball. It's like one minuet she's there then she's gone. That was my exciting day.


2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm soooo glad he didn't get away, you would have been so upset. I think he needs to stay in this ball! I love you, Momma

Beth said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am gald that you were able to catch him. I agree that they might be better off staying in the balls!!!

Beth