Friday, December 4, 2009

Today's the Day

Wow I have had this blog for a year and and a half. It will be sad to end a walk in my flip flops. ....But I know its the right thing to do. I have started a blog with my sisters in November, I was going to keep this blog going but it is way to hard to keep up with 2. I don't know how people have a facebook and a blog, one of them goes down hill I'm sure. My older sister Elizabeth came up with the idea of sharing a blog, Rebekah and I thought it was a great idea too. So now we have a blog together. I will keep this blog so I don't loose all the stuff I have already written. I am so blessed to have 2 of the best sisters in the world, we all agreed on a name, background, and pictures. My sisters are my best friends even though we do not always get along and sometimes get on each others nerves we are Best Friends. No no we are closer then Friends we're sisters! So come on by and check us out...........
I hope to see my family and friends at the new blog. Thanks for being a visitor to a Walk in My Flip Flops!

2 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

I agree. You do have pretty AWSOME best friends!

Sisters is one of the greatest gifts that I have ever been given! I can't imagine my life without them. Always there. Always understanding and never afraid to tell you the truth.

I think it is so great that you girls are doing a blog together!

Love you lots girl!
Love Jen

Jennifer R said...

awesome post!