Thursday, December 3, 2009

Awards

Thank you MORGAN


Morgan awarded me all three awards.








I also award all my female Blogger's



Rules:




1. Thank the person who awarded you



2. Copy the award.



3. Post it on your blog.



4. Tell us seven things your readers don't know.



5. Link 7 new blogger's as recipient's .



6. Notify the winners of the award with a comment on their blog.



7. Keep on shining the light of Christ with others

Thank you Morgan for the awards. Morgan found me in Sept. and come to find out we live in the same town. Morgan is a good big sister, and always leaves a sweet comment. I see the Lord working in her blog.






Now for seven things......



I awarded all my followers









1. I am allergic to bananas


2. I type very slow



3. I sleep on a top bunk



4. I have been a Christian for 7 years



5. This year I have been getting deeper in my walk with Christ.



6. I am going to STOP doing this blog Dec. 4th ........oh that's Friday : (



7. BUT...........I am going to link everyone to my new blog on my last day here Friday.




So be sure to come back FRIDAY!!!

4 comments:

Morgan and Katie said...

Awww thank you Amanda

Love,
Morgan

Rachel said...

thanks ... for being my blogging friend and giving some of the awards out!!!

bye,
r.b.

The Pauls' Family said...

Hey Amanda,

Just wanted to let you know that you are a great friend...and I love you and MISS you LOTS!

I have really enjoyed talking to you on MSN too...It has been alot of fun :) and I am looking forward to doing it lots :)

Can't wait for tomorow :)...I will keep checking!

Love, Megan

The Pauls' Family said...

Hey. You deserve all those awards... your a special girl!

Ker and I wanted you to know that we really like the song "hope now" that you just put on your playlist.
(she's one of Kerri's fav. singers :)

Oh. And it was awesome hearing from you on MSN :)

Love you LOTS and LOTS

Jen