Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Disney News

Hello, We went to Magic Kingdom and we had a blast. We took Jonathan on some rides he has never been on. Our favorite was Splash Mountain. It gets really dark then it drops you, I road in a row with Jonathan and his face was priceless. We always pick partners and Jonathan has been mine 3 years in a row, I love having him as a partner. I think Jonathan likes Disney the most. We road this one ride called Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress, it was all about the progress from the out house to indoor pluming, and all the different stoves... it's amazing how the times have changed. The Carousel had such a catching tune. Space Mountain was closed:( witch last year we road 12 times or more:) this year we had a really good spot to see the parade, and we saw a really good show at the castle. Main street is so pretty and has all these little old shops, it reminds me of all my old classic movies. We are staying here in the condo on Thursday so I am going to post the pictures from the week so far. Oh yeah today we got some Christmas shopping done, tomorrow we are going to Epcot. So, I will have a lot to blog on Thursday.

1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

Sounds like LOTS of fun!
Can't wait for the pics :)

Miss ya LOTS!
Megan