Friday, November 6, 2009

1 day

I am tiered and fill a bit sad all at the same time. First I'm tiered cause I stayed up to late. Second I just feel bad to leave Adelina and Cookie, I know they are animals but they are my animals. (really they are the Lords) but I and my family take care of them. I will also miss the dogs who come for daycare, I feel like they are my pets as well. We are planing to leave at 7:00am I think!?! We always go to the Super Target when we first arrive. Yay I really will try to blog to let all of you know whats going on with me. Not like you all really care what I do everyday, cause if you did I think we need to work on somethings like separating. just kidding I love all my blogging friends even if they do live in Canada, and in Africa.

6 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

Hey Girl,
I hope you can keep us updated because if you can't I would really miss hearing from you,
Ya'll have a great time in florda,
Missing you ALOT:(
Love ya
Ker

Lynda said...

You have a very caring and nurturing heart. I think we feel badly for the animals because even when we explain to them that we will be back soon, they don't understand. I praise God for your compassionate heart.

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip! :) I would hate leaving my puppy behind, it would be really hard for me! I just found your blog and now I am following it, I would love if you came by my blog and followed me.


Blessings,
Maggie

Emily said...

Such a sweet blog- May God bless you on your trip! :-)

The Pauls' Family said...

Of course I care of what you do everyday :)! Love ya Girl...Safe travels...
Megan (Canadian:)

The Pauls' Family said...

Hope you have an AMAZING time Amanda!
I hope you can keep us updated as well!
I love ya girl!
Jen