Monday, August 18, 2008

tHe TrEe!!!

Hi,
I have found I'm not as little as I use to be. It all started when I looked outside at the tree I use to Climb, so I thought if I could do it then, I can do it NOW. What was I thinking! I tried and tried, but it was not going to happen. So it was time to call in the reinforcements, I went to old faithful, the Bucket. As I get the Bucket I saw Emily's Sad face so I get her as well. I attempt to Climb the tree, Rebekah comes out. ''What are you doing''? I'm Climbing the tree I replied. Let me hold Emily while you get up there. OK, this is great I'm getting up there. (I thought!) I'm on the bucket struggling to get up there. Waiting for Rebekah to laugh at me, She dose the dopiest. She starts to push my rear end. "What are you doing"!!! She says "I'm helping you out". Music to my ears, I am up. I thanked her as she gave me Emily. As I got up there and sat I thought, I needed her back then too. I love Rebekah so much shes there when I need her to give me a boost. If you have never met her you should, she is the best person to be around when your upset.

No comments: