Friday, May 2, 2008

Cruisin in Style !

Hello,

Well today I mowed the back field of the store(Great Doggie Doos.) While I was sitting minding my own business, I got to thinking what all the people riding by were thinking? Were they thinking.... that poor girl having to mow, or I would hate to have her job! I mean all these things were popping through my head. I was thinking I enjoy mowing, (which I do) and who really cares what people are thinking. I think often times we (I) fall into the trap of what people think of us. I think what if we (I) were just ourselves, instead of following others. I have heard my dad say so many times that I can quote it "Always be a leader, Not a follower." So I was thinking about mowing in a positive way, my dad won't let me start driving so mowing is good practice. In my head I was not on the mower, I was driving a Lamborghini!!! Not in the field, but on the streets of HOLLY WOOD!!! I have a dream of being A Christan Singer, you might think it's a silly dream, but I don't. So next time you pass by Great Doggie Doos and see me mowing the back field don't think poor girl. Think that girl is cruisin in style!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for mowing!!! One day your dad will let you drive, just not yet. Please don't try to grow up to fast on me! Love you!!!

Theresa said...

Hi Amanda,
I have stopped by before but can't remember if I have left a comment. I too have an Amanda.
I love reading your mom's blog and I will try to stop by and read yours as well.
Theresa

Unknown said...

First of all you crack me up. You are funny- but I do like your thoughts on making the best of whatever you are doing. Also remember it doesn't matter what others think- aren't you glad sister? I sure am!!!
Loved reading your blog. You need to go camping for real with me. I can't wait.