Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things I am Missing

There are 12 things I am missing, I thought I would share them with you.

I miss.........

1. Seeing Mr. Mark and Dad on the golf cart.

2. Listening to Mrs. Rosalie's laugh.

3. Rafting with Jen.

4. Megan's smile in the morning.

5. Kerri getting Sir Chauncey out of the kennel.

6. Looking out the back door seeing Caleb in the Kitty pool with the dogs.

Check Spelling
7. Watching Zachary hang off the monkey bars.

8. Jesse pulling the little kids in the wagon.

9. Pushing Nathan on the swing.

10. Making bracelets with Brooke.

11. Driving the golf cart with Mikaya and Wesley beside me.

12. Holding Josiah.



These are just a 12 things I miss there are so many more.

1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

That is the sweetest thing we have all heard today :) Thanks!