Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HOT to COLD!!!

Hello, today is one of the days I wish I was at the Beach. What a bad time to go to Florida, I mean to tease us with that hot weather. Then bring us back to 10 below 0!! Okay maybe its not that cold but it is rather cold. As my sister Elizabeth would say "its El Free o". That it is. But then I think how thankful I should be, I mean I do have warm clothes to wear, and I do have a warm house to live in.I guess what most of you are thinking (That spoiled brat not even thankful for what she has.) But I am thankful. I have so much to be thankful for. From now till Thanksgiving I will make it a point to write 5 things a day. I also here by give YOU a Challenge to write 5 things you are thankful for, lets see who can go without missing a day. Well I hope you are up for the challenge, cause the challenge may get the best of me...LOL!

1 comment:

Laura said...

COLD...YES! Going to Florida each year in November, makes the next few weeks at home tough. It's hard to get back into cold, funny how we can go to hot so easy.

Hope I'm up for your challenge...love you!