Monday, October 13, 2008

Friends that no one can see



Hello,


Just so everyone knows we are all doing well at the Munck house. Madison, James & I were walking dogs tonight & James asked me something that at the time I thought was silly yet came out to make me think about something good.


James; Who are you talking to?


Me; My friend.


James; Who is you're friend?


Me; what do you mean who is my friend? Can you not see him?


James; No. Wait a minuet is this one of those friends you can't see.


Me; Yes it is.


James: you mean you have one of those friends too?


Me; yes I do.


Madison; what, what are we talking about. Are we talking about Jame's friend Bobbie the box turtle?


James; Yes Madison what about your friend Mr. Slurpie?


Madison; No James he's Dead.
James; What about the Baker under your bed?
Madison; No James he's Real!




I thought this was so funny. If you have not seen the movie rocket man you should. That is a Munck Favorite. We got together this September with Dad's side of the family & the whole weekend we were quoting lines from that movie. Well one thing I got to thinking about was how little kids have friends we can not see. But do we ever think about the faith they have? How they can believe in something they can not see. I got to thinking about how we (I) should talk to the Lord the way James talks to Bobbie the box turtle. Ask your self do you ever catch you're self talking to the Lord? Not even when you're alone but when you're around people? Well I just thought I'd give you something to think about.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey baby girl. i miss you and all my little guys!!!! Our internet has been down....please e-mail me!